Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Post 1 2018

Bloody hell, I need to get a wriggle on if this is to be published on the first of January. I've been so busy all day since 6.30am when I woke up. Granted, two hours of this business included sitting on one's backside catching up with a little Hollyoaks!
I've been toiling in the kitchen. Turning the bags of spuds and parsnips I'd bought for the 15,000 imaginary guests at Christmas into 'Aunt Ressie's' goose fat roasts!

Right, nine minutes of today left.
So I was at one with my kitchen. I got out my three calendars. One of the beautiful Freddie - in the kitchen pride of place. A free one from SW with lush recipes to try and a gorgeous vintage sewing one for the craft room. My backside has now christened my new velvet chair. I got the sewing machine out today and shortened the HG's work pants that I've been doing for months. I keep giggling though because I am pretty sure I've gone too short and they are going to be half mask when he puts them on.
 It's 23.54 and I've to get the photos on. I've posted some more of my decks in situ because I loves them! The Russian Doll's Santa's are for the lovely blogger at The Balancing Kiwi to see. Xx
Right Pics n publish!






















Byeeeee

Rachel *was she in time?* Radiostar xx
  23:57 YES

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar