I mean honestly what happened to yesterday? Where did it go? I remember getting up and I remember getting dressed. Then I told mom I wanted to go get my drivers license renewed, something I have wanted to do everyday for a month. Mom wanted to go with me. Oh yeah, that was when things went wrong. Taking Mom anywhere is a way to waste at least 4 hours of your time.
I did get my license done and she applied for a State I.D. This took over an hour. Then we had to get some things for a potluck this weekend, but she was HUNGRY. So we stopped and did a hamburger run. Then we went to the grocery store where of course I lost her (my fault) Finally had to have her paged which made her mad. I thought it was a positive as she recognized her own name.
Then I rushed home to get 3 sport coats altered before I left for dance. The sprinkler men were here when we arrived home which means we can finally plant the garden. I made Hub's get the groceries out of the car and put them away. I think he realized I was frustrated so he did not argue.
After I taught dance I had to rush home to a bride and bridesmaids. Lucky me! I now have 6 bridal dresses and 7 bridesmaid dresses in the shop. It is that time of year and will not stop until next November.
Sluggy has a give away on her blog. Go head and enter , but you all know I will win. That is at Don't read this, It's boring. I do not find it boring, but I do get jealous of Sluggies fabulous shopping strategies. Just cannot master her mad skills.
We have relatives coming this weekend for a family baptism and birthday. The housekeeper was here on Wednesday so the guest bath is clean, I need to change the sheets in the guest room and Hub's needs to take the crib down and store it in the closet. That will be the first thing I do today, after I shower. I am sitting here with hair dye on my roots and I am Beautiful!
I want mom to make banana bread and lemon pies today. We are also going to make an Acicni d Pepi' Salad. So she will be busy destroying the kitchen while I sew. I have at least 8 pairs of pants to alter and a couple more piles of alterations. Not to mention the 5 dresses I need to shorten. So I will be busy. We can't plant the garden as it is pouring outside.
Have a great and productive day!
Kim
0 Yorumlar