
catch22
02-27 01:24 PM
Are you guys nuts?
Which country in the world would lobby another country to take in its citizens? Why would India lobby America to give permanent residence to its highly skilled Indian citizens? So that America can benefit? This would be tantamount to treason.
You are not talking about H1B here. This is concerning Permanent Residence for eventual American citizenship. Think reasonably guys!
Which country in the world would lobby another country to take in its citizens? Why would India lobby America to give permanent residence to its highly skilled Indian citizens? So that America can benefit? This would be tantamount to treason.
You are not talking about H1B here. This is concerning Permanent Residence for eventual American citizenship. Think reasonably guys!
wallpaper 415 westlake wedding photos.
CT_Green
01-23 07:23 PM
"Representative Elton Gallegly (R-CA) introduced H.R. 133, Citizenship Reform Act of 2007, which would limit citizenship by birth to children born to at least one permanent resident or citizen parent."
Does this mean that if we do not have green cards our childern born here are not citizens. Am I understanding it right..
This requires a change in the constitution and I do not think it will ever pass.
Does this mean that if we do not have green cards our childern born here are not citizens. Am I understanding it right..
This requires a change in the constitution and I do not think it will ever pass.
breddy2000
03-26 12:12 PM
Guys:
It appears we did not get to have a leader for this chapter. Since I am in lansing Michigan, the heart of where all the lawmakers are in MI. I will be happy to coordinate any IV activity.
I have just sent some of you an email to contact me, so that we can plan to meet the lawmakers next week. Please send me your name, email add and phone number. Please send a PM or email.
Thanks
Thanks for taking this initiative.
Sent you PM with my details.
Thanks
It appears we did not get to have a leader for this chapter. Since I am in lansing Michigan, the heart of where all the lawmakers are in MI. I will be happy to coordinate any IV activity.
I have just sent some of you an email to contact me, so that we can plan to meet the lawmakers next week. Please send me your name, email add and phone number. Please send a PM or email.
Thanks
Thanks for taking this initiative.
Sent you PM with my details.
Thanks
2011 Eminem Producer Denaun Porter
pappu
12-26 11:27 AM
OK so I was the original poster that spoke about my friend. Now I will give you some insight into my own case. I have been now in the US since 1991(though my PD is August 2001). Here are some details
Jan 1991 : Arrived in US as 19 yr old after completing Diploma in Engineering from India (10 plus 3).
1991- 1996: Took 5 yrs to complete 4 yrs degree as I was paying my own way. Working full time and studying full time on F1 visa.
1996 -1998 : Completed MBA. This time situation was better because I had financial aid and in state tuition.
1998-1999: Completed internship at an Investment Bank. Had to find another job because I Bank didnt want to do H1. Have been at current job since 1999.
2001: CVompany policy was to wait 2 yrs before applying for GC. So finally filed labor in 2001.
2005 : Labor finally approved from BEC. I 140 filed and approved.
June 2007 : 485 filed (as a 36 yr old)
You are here since a very long time.
If rules can be proposed in CIR for undocumented allowing them to get a greencard if they can prove they are here for minimum X number of years, similar rules can be created for legal documented immigrants (like yourself) too. Its just that the legal immigrant community is not united and does not have enough power yet to raise the voice.
Jan 1991 : Arrived in US as 19 yr old after completing Diploma in Engineering from India (10 plus 3).
1991- 1996: Took 5 yrs to complete 4 yrs degree as I was paying my own way. Working full time and studying full time on F1 visa.
1996 -1998 : Completed MBA. This time situation was better because I had financial aid and in state tuition.
1998-1999: Completed internship at an Investment Bank. Had to find another job because I Bank didnt want to do H1. Have been at current job since 1999.
2001: CVompany policy was to wait 2 yrs before applying for GC. So finally filed labor in 2001.
2005 : Labor finally approved from BEC. I 140 filed and approved.
June 2007 : 485 filed (as a 36 yr old)
You are here since a very long time.
If rules can be proposed in CIR for undocumented allowing them to get a greencard if they can prove they are here for minimum X number of years, similar rules can be created for legal documented immigrants (like yourself) too. Its just that the legal immigrant community is not united and does not have enough power yet to raise the voice.
more...

dilipb
02-16 01:53 PM
If an individual already has a pending AOS application on file when a retrogression occurs that places the cutoff earlier than the applicant's priority date, USCIS sets the application aside and will not adjudicate it until the priority date is current again. As an example, after months of stagnation, in June 2007 the priority date cutoffs for employment-based second and third preference (EB2 and EB3) applicants (the bulk of employment-based green card applicants) advanced dramatically for all countries of birth
chanduv23
09-19 01:15 PM
There were few employers too who attended the rally because they believed in the cause.
I spoke to a French guy, forgot his IV handle, he got his EAD recently, he flew all the way from Miami, he googled up immigration and found IV 2 weeks back, looked at the rally stuff and came and attended the rally.
Hats of to all these people who have respected IV with passion.
I spoke to a French guy, forgot his IV handle, he got his EAD recently, he flew all the way from Miami, he googled up immigration and found IV 2 weeks back, looked at the rally stuff and came and attended the rally.
Hats of to all these people who have respected IV with passion.
more...
gcnirvana
12-06 01:48 AM
Okay...looks like you are in the same boat as me. Can you please check with your attorney and let me know what he/she has to say??
Thanks!
The visa in my passport expired 4/2006.
Currently I am on my 7th year (which I do not have stamp for since I did not leave the country in a while) which ends 4/2007.
I just applied for my 3 year extension (8th, 9th 10th) which I hope to get approved in Feb before I leave.
Thanks!
The visa in my passport expired 4/2006.
Currently I am on my 7th year (which I do not have stamp for since I did not leave the country in a while) which ends 4/2007.
I just applied for my 3 year extension (8th, 9th 10th) which I hope to get approved in Feb before I leave.
2010 Kim Kardashian has revealed
sixburgh
08-04 12:13 PM
Does mumbai consulate still require you to submit documents in advance (4-5 days) of the interview date ?
Yes
Yes
more...
lazycis
02-29 01:51 PM
if you have EAD and 140 is approved (And 180 passed since 485filed), then why are you worried about H1 status ?
am I missing something here ..I let my H1 expire and am using EAD now.
I had another question - if one has EAD and 140 is approved (and 180 days passed and a person does not hav H1) - then how long can that person stay unemployed ? please reply if you know ..Thanks !!
GC is fo future employment so technically you need to have an employment offer when your GC is ready for approval. You can be unemployed up to that date, there is no requirement for continuos employment.
am I missing something here ..I let my H1 expire and am using EAD now.
I had another question - if one has EAD and 140 is approved (and 180 days passed and a person does not hav H1) - then how long can that person stay unemployed ? please reply if you know ..Thanks !!
GC is fo future employment so technically you need to have an employment offer when your GC is ready for approval. You can be unemployed up to that date, there is no requirement for continuos employment.
hair Eminem#39;s ex-wife Kim Mathers
browncow
04-14 02:20 PM
congrats. enjoy the freedom.
more...

tonyHK12
03-31 01:06 PM
Sent it 3 times using 2 ZIP codes in New York.
Also thought it might be useful to Oprah Magazine :)
Also thought it might be useful to Oprah Magazine :)
hot Eminem Kim amp; Slim has a nice
Ram_C
03-03 03:37 PM
How long is it taking for renewing passport at San Francisco?
I submitted my passport renewal application by hand on 25th Feb, and got a pickup date of 17th Mar.
looks like SFO is bit slow in processing passport renewals.
I submitted my passport renewal application by hand on 25th Feb, and got a pickup date of 17th Mar.
looks like SFO is bit slow in processing passport renewals.
more...
house Kim Kardashian. Getty
alp_waj
11-08 02:05 PM
Murthy's lawyer suggested Consular processing as an option.
She explained that in Consular processing I still need continued Sponsorship from my firm, but it will revoke my 485 application. I will end up filling bunch of forms with USCI, including 824.
This was my PD will remain intact and when it becomes current, I will have to go to Indian Consulate and get Immigrant Visa from there.
IN this whole process My firm needs to continue sponsor my GC processing. Advantage is : I don't have to come and renew my EAD and AP every year.
She explained that in Consular processing I still need continued Sponsorship from my firm, but it will revoke my 485 application. I will end up filling bunch of forms with USCI, including 824.
This was my PD will remain intact and when it becomes current, I will have to go to Indian Consulate and get Immigrant Visa from there.
IN this whole process My firm needs to continue sponsor my GC processing. Advantage is : I don't have to come and renew my EAD and AP every year.
tattoo Eminem#39;s New quot;WEDDINGquot; photo is obviously fake. Please don#39;t tell me
sapota
10-05 01:57 PM
AFAIK no relation between IRS & GC unless its a criminal fraud.
more...
pictures Eminem and his wife Kim
BharatPremi
10-19 11:00 AM
Do not forget to count the effect of the fact that once congress pass FBI Background Checks Improvement Amendment to CJS FY 2008 Appropriations Bill, total load again will cross more than 650,000 (320000 + June application load +Namecheck stuck files + August and onward load) at least. So in theory Namecheck stuck guys will start popping out of the system first and then us. And this may make all bulletins till 2008 end slow not moving beyond 2003 for almost all EB2-3 categories in general. Now Senate has already passed that Amendment. Ofcourse if it will become law through passing of the bill and till then we all will have to wait. But if it is passed will be effective mostly from 2008.
http://levin.senate.gov/newsroom/release.cfm?id=285400
Notes:
------
(1) USCIS claimed having 320000 AOS filings but it has not claimed that all those are from EB category only so do not
forget to assume some % out of that from Family category as well.
(2) USCIS has not claimed number for Consular Processing. Now Yearly limit 140000 covers Consular Processing files
as well. So assume this as well for your statistical prediction base.
(3) USCIS has not put any number for concurrent filers out of these 320000. So you will have to make their category
little separate for your analysis. The reason is that their whole processing now solely depends upon I-140 approval
so in theory even if date becomes current for them, if I-140 is not approved, their files will not be processed.
(4) You will have to make a base for "Fence Jumpers" in your analysis (CP to AOS and AOS to CP)
http://levin.senate.gov/newsroom/release.cfm?id=285400
Notes:
------
(1) USCIS claimed having 320000 AOS filings but it has not claimed that all those are from EB category only so do not
forget to assume some % out of that from Family category as well.
(2) USCIS has not claimed number for Consular Processing. Now Yearly limit 140000 covers Consular Processing files
as well. So assume this as well for your statistical prediction base.
(3) USCIS has not put any number for concurrent filers out of these 320000. So you will have to make their category
little separate for your analysis. The reason is that their whole processing now solely depends upon I-140 approval
so in theory even if date becomes current for them, if I-140 is not approved, their files will not be processed.
(4) You will have to make a base for "Fence Jumpers" in your analysis (CP to AOS and AOS to CP)
dresses Kim Kardashian#39;s wedding.

Roger Binny
11-29 07:14 PM
Congrats...!!!
Time to change your handle to "EkAurGayaFromGCQ"....;)
njoy the freedom.
Time to change your handle to "EkAurGayaFromGCQ"....;)
njoy the freedom.
more...
makeup Eminem and His Many Feuds |
nixstor
02-17 04:04 PM
I am not sure whether the thread digressed away from the original discussion on how to get the copy of the labor cert.
If that is what you are still looking for, here is a sample FOIA request (http://nixstor.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-to-get-job-description-and-salary.html).(part 2 of the blog post) I did last year and got it after 4 months. I hope DOL beefed up their resources.
DOL not only sent me the ETA forms, but also sent the whole enchilada of ads run by the sponsoring employer and other supporting documentation it provided.
If that is what you are still looking for, here is a sample FOIA request (http://nixstor.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-to-get-job-description-and-salary.html).(part 2 of the blog post) I did last year and got it after 4 months. I hope DOL beefed up their resources.
DOL not only sent me the ETA forms, but also sent the whole enchilada of ads run by the sponsoring employer and other supporting documentation it provided.
girlfriend eminem kim hailie. eminem
invincibleasian
02-04 10:25 PM
im on I-485 pending. but had to stay in H1B ( 8th year ) to make my wife stay on H4. i have plans for india this spring and do you see any issues while i go for H1B stamping in chennai ?. Any recent experiance / advise would help. thanks.
Dont forget the APs. Sometimes they refuse h4 stamping if I485 is pending. In such cases use AP.
Dont forget the APs. Sometimes they refuse h4 stamping if I485 is pending. In such cases use AP.
hairstyles Kim, who was married to
ebizash
07-07 02:37 PM
Thanks Desi3933 for such a quick response!
My employment offer letter has everything but the job duties but the job duties I can get from HR at anytime. In fact we have automated system that can generate all these in a PDF that the HR person can sign.
I am thinking that combination of offer letter, Job verification letter signed by HR, last pay stubs from previous employer, AC-21 memo and a cover letter explaining the portability provision should be enough.
The problem is my attorney is insisting that the letter that they sent for my employer's signature is "required" to successfully respond to this RFE. Is it really true? I have seen other posts where IV memebrs sent a very simple EVL and stuff.
Thanks
ebizash
My employment offer letter has everything but the job duties but the job duties I can get from HR at anytime. In fact we have automated system that can generate all these in a PDF that the HR person can sign.
I am thinking that combination of offer letter, Job verification letter signed by HR, last pay stubs from previous employer, AC-21 memo and a cover letter explaining the portability provision should be enough.
The problem is my attorney is insisting that the letter that they sent for my employer's signature is "required" to successfully respond to this RFE. Is it really true? I have seen other posts where IV memebrs sent a very simple EVL and stuff.
Thanks
ebizash
poorslumdog
03-18 11:59 AM
here is the link he is talking about
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/237011787/
Thanks for the link...Before this post i was with one green dot now with 8 red dots....thanks all those ass holes.
:cool:
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/237011787/
Thanks for the link...Before this post i was with one green dot now with 8 red dots....thanks all those ass holes.
:cool:
delhirocks
06-14 06:16 PM
With dates current (even if they are for a few months), I wand this CIR to just go away. I would rather take my chances with the old process, then face something that is highly likely to be detrimental to us.
Come to think of it...If I (most of us) have our EAD's (spouse can work, job is portable)...would I really mind waiting to get my GC for 5 years...
Come to think of it...If I (most of us) have our EAD's (spouse can work, job is portable)...would I really mind waiting to get my GC for 5 years...
0 Yorumlar