I was looking for a perfecting nail polish to hide my nail ridges and to give my nails a natural looking shine.
I searched on the internet for a while to see if there are any brands in my country that offer good ridge filling nail polishes, that aren't so cheap that they smell very chemical.
I came across Dior and their pretty well know Diorlisse Abricot line. I secretly always wanted to try that line, and I love Dior packaging, so I decided to pop into the perfumery and pick a shade.
The shade that appealed most to me was the pinkish one called 800.
As you can see in my swatches below, the polish makes my nails look perfect, yet natural. The pink looks more pink, and the white more white. Ridges are filled and my nails are a lot shinier. On the left I am wearing nothing, on the right I am wearing Dior.
What more can I say? This is going to become a staple of mine, I love it!
0 Yorumlar