

Pros:
- Short-handled, very handy and can easily fit in any purse.
- Reminds me of MAC 187SE, only cuter.
- This brush is perfect for blushes, works even better with NARS blushes.
- It doesn't pick up too much pigment like MAC skunk brushes do so it won't be easy to overdo your blush.
- Cheap at PHP535 for the pre-order price.
- Has a sleeve? Protects the bristles from getting deformed. (Mine's a little too loose, dunno about the others)
- Did not bleed when I washed it twice.
- Shedding's not bad at all. Lost just a couple of tiny hairs and that's it.
- Bristles are soft and not scratchy at all. Unless of course you let the black hair touch your skin which isn't supposed to be done anyway.

Cons:
- Not locally available. I do hope Etude House will branch out in Manila soon.
Here are a couple of pictures comparing it with MAC 187 and MAC 188.


This brush is denser than 188. I find this brush almost as soft as MAC's,
Will I buy again? Yes, if I need to replace this one or if I lose it (which, I hope won't happen).
Overall rating? 5/5. :P
==================================================================
I went to an interview last night. Recruitment hours are odd, from 9pm-3am. I underwent lotsa essay exams which included a sample email and a sample food review. And an impromptu story telling during the interview. I also had a typing test and I have lost my typing mojo. From 86wpm with 99% accuracy, it went down to 53wpm with 97% accuracy. Sucks! Anyway, after the interview, I was told to wait at the lobby for the results from the Human Resources Department. After almost an hour of waiting, 3 of us who were done with the interview received 3 letters. Usually, getting letters means bad news. When I opened the letter, it has the word CONGRATULATIONS! It also said that the results are generally favorable and I am short-listed and being considered for the post. Yey! I will be receiving a call for the scheduled final assessment and possible job offer. I hope I get hired. The job would have something to do with make up. ;) Wish me luck! I was praying to pass the screening process and I did. Now I've got one last step to pass and I'm cool with them. :) Thank God.
I hope you're all having a great weekend. :P I am having a great weekend so far as I just bought a Benefit Coralista blush on eBay. I had to check each seller and item location to avoid receiving a fake item. I found a power seller located in CA, USA and my instincts were telling me she's the real deal. I was super hesitant from the sellers in HK and China because their feedback included at least one or two stating that the items they received are fake. Yey! I am so excited. Now I have to wait 2 weeks to receive it but it'll be worth the wait. :) Plus I got the item for only $18.99 and added $4 for shipping and handling. Not bad, right? :P
WOOT: My mom had a sudden thought. Maybe writing is really for me. I was choosing between Behavioral Science and Journalism back then and I chose the former because my family doesn't want me to take up the latter. But now she realized maybe that's what I'm meant to do and said maybe I should do freelance writing. I dunno. Maybe. Maybe not.
Ta!
0 Yorumlar